SHILOH RAIDER AND TRI-COUNTY ATHLETICS
Phase 4 Athletic Plan
Shiloh CUSD #1 is located in Region 6 and is currently under IDPH Phase 4 Mitigation Guidelines. Under the Phase 4 guidelines, junior high and high school sports are allowed to practice, scrimmage, and play games. The IHSA has created a COVID-19 resource page that has a wide range of pertinent information. In addition, the IDPH has updated its sports safety guidance.
Below is a summary of information and current plans regarding athletics at Shiloh CUSD #1. Plans are subject to change as we adjust to current guidance from the IDPH, IHSA, and IESA.
JH Boys Basketball is currently in season. Practices began on 1/21/21.
JH Volleyball is currently in season. Practices began on 1/20/21.
HS Boys and Girls Basketball are currently practicing.
Shiloh Raider and Tri County Titan Athletics Spectator Information
Following Phase 4 guidance as closely as possible, we will allow as many spectators as can safely be accommodated at athletic events. Everyone in attendance, including players, are required to wear a face covering. All spectators must maintain at least 6 feet social distance between themselves and other spectators that are not members of the same household. Athletes and coaches must remain 6 feet apart while they are not directly involved in the athletic activity. In addition, it is recommended that all spectators remain 30 feet from any participant, which includes the playing surface. Due to these restrictions, we will be limited on the number of spectators we can allow. Listed below is our plan for spectators at athletic events based on the current Phase 4 guidelines. Please remember this plan is subject to change as we get new information from the IDPH, IESA, and IHSA.
- Rostered players from Shiloh/Tri-County will receive up to 2 tickets per home game. There will be no tickets/seats available for the general public.
- Tickets to athletic events will be pre-printed and will include a place for the spectator's contact information. Tickets will be distributed to family members through athletes.
- All spectators will be required to enter through Door #9 at the rear of the school and present their ticket. The contact information on the back of the ticket must be completed to gain entry.
- All spectators will have their temperature taken upon entry of the building.
- Masks must be worn over the mouth and nose upon entry and AT ALL TIMES while inside the building.
- There will be NO RE-ADMISSION. If a spectator leaves the building at any time, they will not be allowed to re-enter.
- No spectators from the away team will be allowed at Shiloh or Tri-County home games.
- Restrooms will be open during games. Concessions will be closed.
- Please remember that as athletic scheduling gets underway, we may see alterations in our scheduling. Updated schedules will be available on our district websites and district social media outlets.